meTalk is product of Mesh Telecom. meTalk Mobile Dialer is a mobile application or software-dialer to make VoIP call from mobile phone.It's brand name is meTalk. This has been designed keeping VoIP service providers requirements in mind. meTalk Mobile Dialer lets you make VoIP call from own mobile phone.
With the mass deployment of 3G/Wi-Fi networks in many countries and also with the introduction of cheaper data services, calling from mobile set using VoIP technology is getting popular. meTalk Mobile Dialer facilitates VoIP calling through mobile phones.
Open online account and test our apps...... For more info visit metalkmobile.com
For Symbian platform, meTalk Mobile Dialer is compatible with mobile handsets with OS version S60 2nd; 3rd; and 5th edition. Popular brands which are compatible with meTalk Mobile Dialer on Symbian platform are Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, LG etc.
meTalk Mobile Dialer supports Windows Mobile versions 5 & 6. The dialer works with most popular brands like HTC, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, HP, LG, Motorola, T-Mobile, Toshiba and many more.
meTalk Mobile Dialer supports Android OS version 1.6 and above. So with meTalk Mobile Dialer , now you can ensure your VoIP service on more than 60 popular Android handsets.
meTalk Mobile Dialer is now available on Apple's app store. VoIP users can buy it from the store, logging into iTunes with their existing user ID and password. The dialer is compatible with iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS and 4G. It works on iPod Touch and iPad as well.
meTalk Mobile Dialer is a mobile client for making VoIP calls from mobile phone. It has a user friendly interface which allows user to make VoIP calls with great ease.
- Integration with mobile phonebook- For VoIP calling, it integrates with mobile phonebook directly.So you do not need to enter any number.It work directly from your mobile phonebook.
- Balance information- You can check your account balance on your mobile phone screen or alternatively, you can hear account balance through IVR (interactive voice response).
- meTalk Mobile Dialer supports 3G/4G, GPRS and Wi-Fi for internet connectivity.
- Blockage can't stop Mobile VoIP: In association with meTalk Byte Saver, it works efficiently it can pass through any firewall or blocked network.
- Runs Behind NAT or private IP
- Available on Multiple Platforms : This software will run on the mobile phones having Symbian, Windows Mobile 5 & 6, Blackberry (GSM and CDMA) and Android.